Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) undeniably delivers incredible value to businesses. What Oracle EBS does not offer, however, is a high-performance, quick-to-implement, low maintenance analytics solution that easily combines data from multiple sources.
Until Incorta, companies wanting to analyze data from Oracle EBS chose between two types of tools—neither of which met their integrated, low-cost, self-service analytics requirements.
- Operational reporting tools—Basic, transaction-focused tools (such as Noetix, Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Hyperion Interactive Reporting, and custom-built SQL solutions
- OBIEE—Generally deployed in conjunction with a costly data warehouse and requiring ETL
With Incorta, Oracle EBS customers have a new, better option for analyzing and understanding their data. Incorta uniquely:
- provides out-of-the-box, pre-built dashboards, reports, and KPIs designed specifically for Oracle EBS
- integrates with many Oracle application concepts—such EBS Flexfields, Chart of Accounts, and Common Dimensions—enabling seamless integration across multiple EBS modules
- offers pre-packaged schema for many EBS modules, including Financials, Order Management, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain
- doesn’t require administrators to maintain separate security policies since Incorta inherits application user security configurations from EBS.