We are always looking for creative, talented self-starters to join the symprio family. Check out our open positions and fill out an application.
The consultant facilitates the implementation and support to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction. In addition, the consultant will partner with the client to analyse and define business requirements, processes and objectives to scope project and deliverables for same. The consultant will customize and test solutions on the client system and develop client-specific enhancements to meet business requirements as needed.
Skills and Experience
- 5++ years relevant experience in Oracle EBS Suites with Accounting background.
- Good understanding of Finance modules: AP/AR/CM/GL/EB-Tax/i-Expense.
- Must have 2-3 full lifecycle project implementations in Fixed Asset & Project Accounting. Experience in Tax book implementation is mandatory.
- Experience in ERP implementation projects as a functional consultant.
- Strong knowledge of Financial Processes and ERP solutions.
- Ability to understand, articulate and address business issues, business drivers and needs
- Able to plan and conduct design sessions.
- Very good presentation and communication skills.
- Professional Certification in Oracle Implementation is an added advantage.
The analyst will use the software, UiPath, to design, develop, test and implement RPA bots interacting with multiple third-party applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience and technical training
- Demonstrated expertise with full life cycle analytics or Systems integration engagements across strategy, design and implementation.
- Relevant RPA bot development experience with one of the market leading RPA platforms: UIPath , Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, Pega
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in systems analysis, design, development, and implementation - (PL-SQL/Java/.net/c/c++/HTML), .NET stack preferred.
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle
- Proficiency in architectures, analytical and design techniques, database technologies, and programming languages, including Business Intelligence
- Extensive analytical abilities and technical skills to isolate problems, fix immediate needs, analyze all ramifications and implement complete solutions
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in audience appropriate terms